The May/June Challenge

All about the TDS monthly challenges...

Re: The May/June Challenge

Postby mick » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 am

TekkieAnne wrote:Super critiques Mick and well done to all entrants. I liked all of them.

You might be interested to know that Fogey's garden pond actually looks nothing like that. He took various elements from all four corners of the garden and placed them around the pond. I was amazed when I saw it - familiar yet strange, if you know what I mean.

It was very well done Anne, I didn't notice anything suggesting that Jeff had done that....but this is the art of manipulation I suppose...making it look natural. Well done Jeff :thumbup:
I'll go to the foot of our stairs!
mick

Re: The May/June Challenge

Postby mick » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:48 am

jane_t wrote:Excellent set of critiques, Mick. There were some great entries and it's an honour to be picked for the "Gold medal". It was fun to get PSE out as I don't use if much these days as the majority of time I just fix my photos in Lightroom.

I was lucky to find one of my shots of Abu Simbel was the same angle as Mr Rabbit. Mind you I have got rather a lot of them :D.

Glad you enjoyed it Jane. The idea of having a manipulation challenge was exactly that...to let people have fun with their editing software. Good Abu Simbel pic by the way :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'll go to the foot of our stairs!
mick

Previous

Return to Challenges